Blizina d.o.o and Hotels Sveti Križ
The aim of this statement is to familiarise you with the protection, collection and processing of your data, in a transparent, clear and easy to understand way.
The data we collect:
• other data you provide, and which remain confidential
• time of hotel check-in and check-out
• passport/personal ID card number
• place of birth
• year of birth
• e-mail address
• Name and surname
2. Reasons for data collection
We collect your personal data in order to:
• provide you with the requested service
• respond to your request as quickly and accurately as possible
• inform you of promotional services (newsletter)
• conduct internal statistics
• send you promotional materials
• Your data are collected on the basis of legal regulations, in order to:
• collect personal data from the registration form, pursuant to the provisions of Article 10 of the Hospitality Act, and Article 2 of the Ordinance on the form, content and manner of keeping the guest book and guest lists
• collect personal data pursuant to Article 6 of the Ordinance on the manner of keeping lists of tourists and on the form and content of tourist registration forms to the tourist board, and which are archived for a period of 10 years. The said data are collected into the unique tourist registration system eVisitor pursuant to the valid legal regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
3. Provision of data to third parties
If you have signed the consent form, your data will be forwarded to the Hotels Sveti Križ and Blizina d.o.o., which may possibly forward them to third persons performing customer satisfaction surveys, market research surveys and promotional activities. Hotels Sveti Križ and Blizina d.o.o. guarantees that all collected data are used exclusively for the said purposes. Hotels Sveti Križ and Blizina d.o.o., guarantees that your data will not be sold, leased or made in any way available to third parties, legal or natural persons, outside Hotels Sveti Križ and Blizina d.o.o.
4. Duration of archiving your data
The data made available to Hotels Sveti Križ and Blizina d.o.o. will be kept for a period of five years for the purpose of possible disputes. At the time of signing this consent, you agree to be contacted, to be entered onto the mailing list, and to become a member of the Best Western Rewards programme. The protection of your data in the case of signing the consent for the processing of personal data is permanent.
5. Possibility of changing, correcting, deleting and obtaining information about your personal data
If you have any questions, requests and/or complaints concerning the processing of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at Hotels Sveti Križ and Blizina d.o.o. firstname.lastname@example.org, ulica domovinske zahvalnosti 1 Arbanija 21224 Trogir.
You may contact us at the above email address or address of the seat of the hotel to withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data, or to request changes, corrections or deletions of your personal data. In the case of withdrawal of your consent, you will be removed from our mailing list, and you will cease to be a member of the Best Western Rewards programme, and your data will be used exclusively for internal purposes, such as statistical data processing.
The deletion of your data pertains to Hotels Sveti Križ data processing within the Blizina d.o.o organization, while Hotels Sveti Križ and Blizina d.o.o cannot influence the deletion of data from the eVisitor system.
6. Right to transfer of data
As a beneficiary of our services, you have the right to transfer data to other parties. If you wish to transfer your personal data which are the subject of automated processing, we kindly request that you contact us with that request at the email address email@example.com, ulica domovinske zahvalnosti 1 Arbanija 21224 Trogir.
If you wish to delete or stop the work of cookies on your devices, please update your browser settings. Please note that deleting or stopping cookies will affect the ability to recognize your browser upon your next visit to our website.
9. Video surveillance
A video surveillance system is used for the protection of property from theft, damage and destruction, and to control the entry and exit into work areas, so as to reduce the exposure of staff and guests from the risk of burglary, theft and other events.
Images recorded by the video surveillance system may be used exclusively for the purposes as stated in the above paragraph.
10. Protection of personal data of children and youth
Hotels Sveti Križ and Blizin d.o.o.
has no intention of collecting, processing or sharing the personal data of children, i.e. those under the age of 16 years. Hotels Sveti Križ and Blizina d.o.o. also encourages parents to protect the personal data of children and youth.
11. Reliability and transparency
12. Data collector
Hotels Sveti Križ
Blizina d.o.o. Nakidee 7
21214 Kaštel Kambelovac